lunedì 4 dicembre 2017

If on a winter's night a traveler - Italo Calvino ~ ☕☕☕☕

Good morning!

How are you? I hope fine.
Today review is about a very "curious" book.
I do not know about you, but I had read just few pieces taken by The Path to the Nest of Spiders and Orlando furioso di Ludovico Ariosto raccontato da Italo Calvino.

I mean, the worst.
Precisely because of that, I was not very convinced of this author, but some years ago I ran into others of his works like, for example,  The Cosmicomics or The baron in the Trees which made me change idea and convinced to give Calvino a second chance.
This is how I started a journey between the pages of If on a winter's night a traveler.
This book is probably one of the strangest I have ever read, but, at the same time, I think it is a true masterpiece.
But let's go on order.

You are about to begin reading Italo Calvino's new novel, If on a winter's night a traveler. Relax. Concentrate. Dispel every other thought. […] Best to close the door; the TV is always on in the next room.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento