martedì 27 febbraio 2018

Inheritance Cycle – Christropher Paolini ~ ☕☕☕☕☕

Good morning!
How are you?
I have been putting today review of for... one year? Two? Maybe three...
I mean, a loooooot of time, but the time has come for me to face it.
Today, I am going to talk you about Eragon and all the Inheritance Cycle.

There are four books for now (it seems that Paolini is working on a fifth... Who knows, we hope so, then we'll see), Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr and Inheritance, and these are the books I grew up with.
Not Harry Potter, not Narnia, neither Fairy OakEragon.
This is the reason why it is hard to talk about it, so I already apologize in case I would sound like a "fangirl".
I have loved this saga for many reasons, but, unfortunately, the majority of people I know has never felt the thrill of flying on Saphira's wings through Alagaësia.
And why this?
Because they saw the film.
There, now do me - and you - a favour: FORGET ABOUT THAT ABOMINATION DISGUISED AS A MOVIE!
Told that, I'd say we could begin.
PLOT!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento