martedì 28 agosto 2018

Deadpool 2 - David Leitch (2018) ~ ☕☕☕☕

Good evening, everyone!
We're not dead! We are deeply sorry for the lack of activity, but we are swamped with academic exams. Gradually, we'll be operative again!
orig
Anyway, cut to the chase and let's start!

In today's review, I want to talk about the new, amazing, sensational, lively chapter of our favourite anti-hero's adventures, sequel I waited since I left the theatre after having seen the last post-credit scene of Deadpool: Deadpool 2.
I will be honest, though I quivered in anticipation of this movie, I was afraid it could never live up to the first.
Well, I am glad to inform you that I was totally wrong.
In some mysterious way, David Leicht has been able to direct a movie which surpassed the previous one and which could satisfy any kind of expectation.
But first things first and let's talk about the plot!

Keep reading...»

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento