giovedì 13 settembre 2018

Death Note – Adam Wingard (2017) ~ ☕☕

Good evening!

Death_Note_poster_RyukSince it seems Netflix will make a sequel about this butchery, I decided to review the movie.
I apologize in advance if this review would turn into an outburst.
At its time, I have love the anime Death Note and it is still one of the best I have ever seen.
Thus, when I have heard Netflix would have released a film based on this amazing story, well, I was torn: on the one hand, I was curious and wanted to be able to dive in Light Yagami's world once again, on the other, I was concerned, as always when it comes to cinematographic transposition of something I have loved.
Anyway, as soon as it came out, I decided to give it a chance.
Well, I could spend my time better.
Before I start, I must warn you that will be some spoilers for those who have not seen the anime (what are you waiting for??).
But first things first and let's start from the plot.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento