mercoledì 14 novembre 2018

The child of the eagles, improbable biography of a great blind - Raffaele Del Re ~ ☕☕☕☕☕

Good evening!

Today’s review is about a book I have loved but only few people know: The child of the eagles – improbable biography of a great blind.
I am not going to talk too long about it because it is a book which cannot be explained, which, in my opinion, need to be read, lived.
I mean, it is such a small book you can read it in just two hours, why would not you read it?
But cut to the chase and let's start!
9788865375570 
This is a very peculiar book and, especially, very original, if you ask me.
To make you understand, I want to quote a piece of the back cover:
"That Homer was blind, nobody questions it. They question just few details: that he existed, for example. Golly, if he did not exist, then the ancient Homer’s biographies would all be inventions out of thin air! One more one less (excuse me if I also felt allowed to invent my own version). But what if Homer did exist? What do we know about him? Sure, if he existed he should have had a mother. And maybe a sister too.”
Keep Reading...»

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento