mercoledì 31 ottobre 2018

Chilling adventures of Sabrina - Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa ~ ☕

The title has warned me.
But I have not understood that "chilling" meant "horrid" and not "scaring".

Well, yes, through today's review I am going to explain why the reboot of the amazing "Sabrina, the teenage witch" is making me reconsider Élite, that, despite the big problems about thematics, at least has a story that entertains, that convinces you - more or less - to watch the next episode, a story that does not bore you.

260px-ChillingAdventuresofSabrinaTV

"Chilling adventures of Sabrina" is a TV show, just released by Netflix, that is supposed to be the horror reboot of the adventures of our beloved little witch.
It consists of just 10 episodes, but, I tell you right now, I did not succeed watching the last three.
I could have, true, but, ending the seventh episode, I just thought I did not want to waste other 3 hours of my life this way.
Yes, three hours, you read right. Because one of the biggest defect is the length of the episodes.

One hour per episode is too much for a show of this kind.
To be honest, shows that can afford episodes of this duration are very few, and they are show such as Peaky Blinders, not this one.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento