martedì 8 settembre 2015

The Host - Stephenie Meyer (book) ~ ☕☕☕☕☕

Hi everyone!

Yes, I know that some of you won’t be happy reading the name of the author whose book I’m going to talk about in this review. But I’m going to start right from here: let’s throw away all prejudices. 
If you think to know well Stephenie Meyer just because you’ve read (or just seen) the Twilight saga, so let me tell you that you’re wrong. Especially if your opinion is negative. 
I won’t deny it: I’ve read all the Twilight saga and Stephenie Meyer didn’t enter the top 10 of my favorite authors… anyway, I’m not the reader who judges a book by its author, so I decided to read The Host so as to be able to have an opinion of Stephenie Meyer based on something concrete.
Surprisingly, I had to change my opinion of her. Upgrade it. 
Let me tell you how it happened.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento